4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Best Damn Zelda Parody Series EVER!

Harder, better, faster and stronger than rest of the episodes. The best so far. Keep it going everyone?!

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

I want those leather pants! :D

I am going to have this song in my head all day. Now I know how Marik felt when he had to go through the Tomb Keeper's Initiation and had to watch Beverly Hills Chiwahwah!

Amazing job by both! Can't wait to see more

Sonic versus Metal Sonic Sonic versus Metal Sonic

Great, but you need a little bit more practice

It is great! The animations look great, the music was great and the ending was great. With a little bit more practice, this could be an amazing animation! Well done!

Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic

Nice one Shadow

As I sat watching this smoothly made animation as Shadow talked to Sonic about Thanks-Giving and giving Sonic a Turkey, it was obvious that that dastardly Shadow would try something to kill his main rival, yet I didn't expect him to ROAST poor Sonic (Roast is in captial letters coz it's a pun, if you don't understand it, note me and I will explain it)

Anywho, getting off topic. Amazing piece of animation. It was nice and smooth running with nice, crisp animations.

Good show ol' bean! =3

shadefalcon responds:

Heh heh, yeah I get what ya mean bro, thanks a bunch for the great review ^-^

God Bless

Asaroki 11- Departure Asaroki 11- Departure

A great end to an even greater series

I absolutely loved it ^w^ I would love if this became a full production anime...or even better...a movie of this would be great.

Amazing work, a great story, great characters. That scream of the raven is going to be locked in my head forever now.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

haha thank you so much! If only it could be!

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Awesome action, now...make this an series!

This is amazing animation. Great ideas using the health bars. That Steelix looked so bad ass, I even want it! XD

But seriously, make this a series?!?! It would be so awesome OwO

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

BRILLIANT!

A brilliant collab of a SSBM mini game that never gets old!

- Who did the Sonic part? please tell me you it was -

Sonic: Retarded Doomsday Sonic: Retarded Doomsday

Well done!

Brilliant and funny, well done!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

GREATEST SONIC FLASH SERIES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end of a very popular and highly rated flash series known to Sonic Newgounds kind. So good, I'll have to steal ideas for my Sonic: Rise of Nazo Fan fic. I end with 2 questions:

1) Whats your next project?
2) What is Eggman going to do with that Ring???

And to end, if anyone is interested in Nazo, and wishes to read my adapatation of the all powerful being of Negative Chaos, then either go to:

www.riseofnazo.piczo.com

or my deviantART at:

www.ronic92.deviantart.com

Now, stopping my advertisinbg to finish saying. Chakra-X, well done and I look forward to your next project!

Chakra-X responds:

Thanks!

My next project won't be for a long time. I will do smaller flashes, maybe poking fun at certain things. But what I want to do, is start my own series, with an original cast. That won't be for a loooong time though. You won't see many large, year-long, 15 minute movies from me though. I want to make them easier and faster to make.

Eggman found Nazo's cuff. I left it open ended on purpose :X. Maybe I may make a spin off, or maybe I want people to guess. I wonder what Eggman could do with Nazo's cuff....

Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1 Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1

thewax70 is the best Sonic Animator out there!

Nuff said!